A Marketplace of Live Online Classes for k-12 With Unique Summer Learning Experiences – Ready to Hear Best Summer EVER!
End of the school year is just around the corner (for some it may have already begun) and parents everywhere are sourcing for fun, interactive and engaging summer learning experiences. Children have unique interest so for parents sourcing for the right camp to meet individual needs can be a daunting experience. But, it doesn’t have to be!
Parents, teachers, and students have had to adjust to digital learning most part of the start of 2020. Most students can learn in any setting (traditional or online). Innovative educational technology companies like Outschool is giving parents a great tool for extended learning over summer break.
EdTech Startup companies such as Outschool is a marketplace of live online classes for k-12 learners offering a diverse catalog of unique classes across all subjects. Some of the class offerings that captured my attention include:
- Middle School Scavenger Hunt – students will use their listening skills while locating specific objects.
- Game Design with Roblox – students will learn what makes roblox a fun online gaming experience.
- Wings of Fire Dragon Drawings – students will chat, write and draw dragons.
- Interactive Grammar Class – students will learn different grammar concept through activity and interactive notebooks.
- Audio Engineering – students will learn about wacky recording techniques used by some of the best producers in the world.
- Women in STEM Stories – Hear and discuss stories of women in STEM and their achievements.
- Morning Meditations & Yoga – Teaching techniques that promote calmness, self-love and self-acceptance.
- Mario Math – Students will practice math fluency skills by playing multiplication games with a Super Mario theme.
- English as a Second Language – students will practice their English speaking and development.
- Minecraft Mania – students will explore an introduction to multiplication to using arrays with Minecraft characters.
- Fortnite Fun – students will explore grammar with nouns and verbs in a text involving popular Fortnite.
- Circle Time for Preschoolers – students will review numbers, shapes, and sight words.
- Learn to Knit – students will learn the process of knitting.
- Introduction to Comic Book Design – students will learn the process of comic book creation
- Python Fun – students will learn how to write cool python scripts to make amazing applications.
- All about Reptiles & Amphibians – students get to explore and discussion, creative drawings and sharing of reptiles and amphibians with other enthusiasts.
- Introduction to Shakespeare – students will discuss his work, review Sonnet or Monologue.
- Cooking & Baking – students learn cooking and baking on many various recipes.
- Tik Tok – students learn how to create fun Tik Tok Videos
- Become a YouTube Sensation – students learn how to create a YouTube page and being a good digital citizen.
- Create your own Vector Logo Design – students learn how to create logos and brand marketing.
- National Parks Passport – students explore America’s most popular and busiest national parks.
- An Introduction to Hip Hop Dance – Learn culture and dance moves of hip hop.
- Improv Comedy Club – students learn and practice what it takes in comedy, theater and acting.
There are thousands of classes within the marketplace to choose from that covers a diverse interest. Parents love the different selections to choose from. Most classes, students will meet with their teacher via group video chat at scheduled times. Some include independent work before the start of class and or after the live meetings. Also available are flexible schedules if you desire classes that are not live.
Click Here To learn more about this program and to enroll your child in Outschool. If you use my referral you will receive a $20 credit towards your first class. There are some classes available starting at $10 per class.
After you enroll in your first class I would love to hear your experience. Connect with me on Instagram @ OnlineTeacherAcademy
Disclaimer: When you use my referral code, you get a $20 credit towards your first class and I get a credit too.